Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, insect bites, and sunburn. Formulated with anti-itch ingredient Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%, this body cream provides fast-acting, long-lasting itch relief. The product also contains three essential ceramides that help repair and restore the skin’s barrier, all in an emollient-based cream with a rich, velvety texture.
- CERAVE ANTI ITCH LOTION Temporarily relieves itching associated with insect bites, sunburn, poison ivy while moisturizing dry skin. Lightweight texture that is absorbed quickly for softened skin with non-greasy feel.
- CLINICALLY TESTED Provides relief within two minutes and lasts up to 8 hours. 100 percent of people experienced relief for even their most severe itch; clinical study done on 34 subjects. Individual results may vary.
- SOOTHING INGREDIENTS Formulated with 1% Pramoxine Hydrochloride for fast-acting, long-lasting temporary itch-relief, Niacinamide to help calm skin, and Hyaluronic Acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture.
- ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- GENTLE ON SKIN Suitable for use on face, body, and hands to temporarily relieve itching. Holds National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance. Fragrance free, steroid-free, and non-comedogenic.
Benefits of CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream
- 1% pramoxine hydrochloride provides fast-acting, long-lasting, temporary itch relief
- Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, dry skin, insect bites and sunburn
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Fragrance-free and steroid-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
How To Use
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 2 years old: Do not use, ask a doctor