- How to Make – Whisk half a cup of near-boiling water with one to two tablespoons of matcha powder. Whisk it well until foam appears. Add more water if the flavor is strong for you. Matcha latte
- It is made from the same leaves as green tea, some people say matcha is sweeter and creamier than regular green tea. You may also notice a grassy scent and taste, especially if you use a lot of the powder.
- How It’s Made – About 2 weeks before harvest, farmers build structures around the plants to shade them, leaving them almost in the dark. It’s thought that this makes the leaves softer, sweeter, and brighter. After harvest, the tea leaves are fastly steamed, then dried, and put into heated ovens for 20 minutes or more. Workers then remove stems, twigs, and other unneeded parts and grind the leaves into powder.
- How It Tastes – Though tea is prepared from the same leaf, some people say matcha is sweeter and creamier than regular green tea. You may also notice a “grassiness” to the smell and taste, especially if you use a lot of the powder.
- Japanese matcha tea is the best type of tea for slimming and burning fat. A cup of matcha tea a day helps keep your teeth in good condition and matcha helps keep you awake and focused because it contains caffeine. 100% natural, without additives, gluten-free
Matcha Premium Japanese Detoc Antioxidant Burner- (20 pcs)