- Organic avocado oil is used to treat flaky, dry skins and burns from quite a few times. From gradual topical use of organic avocado oil, you can treat and reduce your scars, sun damage, and stretch marks. The secret of organic avocado oil lies within its composition.
- Organic Avocado Oil contains Vitamin E and omg 3s which makes it a potent choice for treating eczema, psoriasis, cracked heels, dandruff, and insect bites.
- Organic avocado oil also works best as a moisturizer. It has some special water-retaining and penetrative abilities, which helps in keeping your skin hydrated.
- Avocado oil can be used alone, or with some essential oil, such as olive oil. This will increase the water retention of your body. You can apply avocado oil alone topically or you can massage your whole skin after bathing, to get the most hydrated skin.
- Avocado oil is high in fat, minerals, and antioxidants, all of which are essential for strong, healthy hair. Fatty acids can help repair dry or damaged hair.
Argan Essential Oils for Hair, Scalp and Skin Care – 150 Ml (Argan Oil)