- Nourishes Hair – Coconut oil for hair contains lauric that has nourishing properties and is highly susceptible to absorb into the strands of your hair. Coconut oil penetrates instantly into the hair, providing moisture to help soothe frizz and restore breakage
- Boost Hair Growth – Coconut oil promotes hair growth by keeping it stronger, thicker, and lengthier. Coconut oil contains vitamins and fatty acids that soothe the scalp and penetrate the hair cuticle. It not only promotes hair development, but it also adds shine and luster to the hair.
- Repair Split Ends – When your hair gets extremely dry and brittle, the ends are more likely to break away and split. Hair coconut oil help restore split ends and prevent them from recurring. Apply coconut oil in hair overnight and then wash your hair in the morning.
- Strengthen Hair Cuticle – Coconut oil is beneficial to the overall health of your hair since it soothes, nourishes, and repairs brittle, damaged strands. This best coconut oil for hair also strengthens the hair’s cuticle, making it more resistant to environmental contaminants and allowing it to feel and look stronger.
- Hydrate Skin – Pure coconut oil for skin whitening enhances your skin’s protective barrier layer, permitting moisture to be trapped inside and retaining your skin supple and hydrated. This coconut oil for skin whitening is safe for sensitive skin.
- Treat Acne – Pure Coconut oil and its constituents possess anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that may aid in acne treatment. Coconut oil for oily acne prone skin can help cure dry skin by retaining moisture.
- Minimize fine lines & wrinkles – When used regularly, coconut oil can actually help to reduce the signs of ageing. It absorbs into the skin, making fine lines and wrinkles less apparent.
Essential Oils for Hair and Skin Care – 150 Ml (Coconut Oil)