- SKIN MOISTURIZER – Jojoba oil is a humectant ingredient Trusted Source . This means that it works to attract water to the top layer of the skin, helping to keep the skin hydrated.
- CONTROL ACNE, ITCHING (Eczema & Psoriasis) – Jojoba Skin oil can be effective in easing or treating common skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis and dry skin with little to no side effects, such as itching or a rash. Since it produces an oil similar to that of our natural sebum, it absorbs easily without conflict.
- DRY & FIZZY HAIR – If you tend to have a lot of flyaways and frizz, jojoba oil may tame your locks. Because it does a good job of sealing in moisture,1 jojoba oil may help minimize frizz.
- CRACKED FEET & DRY HANDS – Jojoba oil is a miracle ingredient particularly for dry and sensitive skin. As such, it’s primarily used as a moisturizer, and is found in hand creams, face creams, lotions, and straight up oil form. When applied on super dry (even cracked) areas, it quickly moisturizes, soothes, and heals the skin.
- CONTROL HAIR LOSS – Jojoba oil for hair loss can prevent hair loss and promote hair thickness. The idea behind this is that the oil moisturizes hair follicles, which prevents dryness that leads to hair loss.
- CONTROL OILY SKIN – When you put jojoba oil on your skin, your skin is soothed and moisturized. This sends a signal to your hair and sweat follicles that your skin doesn’t need additional sebum for hydration. This keeps skin from looking oily and helps prevent acne caused by clogged pores.
Jojoba Essential Oils for Hair, Scalp and Skin Care – 150 Ml (Jojoba Oil)